A kick ass sauce from Thailand. Sun dried chilis, sugar, salt and vinegar. Sweet with kick. Goes good on everything.
Sriracha is really popular in California and Texas.
The finest hot sauce in the world. AKA cock sauce.
Sriracha is like the spunk of the gods.
The best hot sauce ever invented. Seriously, it tastes good on everything, even if it's most popular use is in various types of Asian cuisine. The perfect blend of intense spice, and delicious flavor. Also known as "cock sauce" by fans.
Sriracha makes everything better
A spicy and flavorful sauce capable of complimenting a very wide variety of foods. The product in packaged in a clear, plastic bottle with a green twist nozzle on top, and can be identified by its alarmingly red coloration, and the rooster printed on the side of the container, leading to the popular slang term "cock sauce".
"Sriracha, you a delicious blessing flavored with the incandescent glow of a thousand dying suns." - The Oatmeal
1. A spicy sauce from the sea side Thailand village of Si Racha. It is a combination of chili peppers, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and assorted genitalia (cock). While originating in Thailand, this sauce has become popular among American alcoholics and potheads as a burrito topper, Ramen enhancer and personal lubricant.
2. A penis.
3. Believed by many midwestern Americans to be a common dance native to central Mexico or a famous Western villan. See also, La Cusiracha or El Sriracha.
4. A word of exclamation.
1. "Please pass the sriracha sauce, the vegetable tofu soup is unsurprisingly bland."
"The sriracha sauce on these eggs makes them all the more exciting."
"Please bring ordinary lubricant next time, the sriracha sauce you used before intercourse has set my vagina ablaze."
"Dude, what if sriracha sauce is to burritos what tanning spray is to a Snooki?"
2. "Your sriracha smaller than mine"
"Your sriracha is so hard, I can see that you are excited. Let me put your spicy cock in my mouth."
3. "Oh, I have heard of your culture and people on a PBS special, do you do the Cusiracha dance at all weddings and funerals?"
"El Sriracha was the best character in 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.' I was impressed by Eli Wallach's portrayal."