A slang word for vagina.
Yo bro, we need to get some squish this weekend!
1. In the asexual community, the equivalent of a "crush", but explicitly lacking an interest in forming a romantic couple or having a sexual relationship with the person in question. It does not matter if they are "in a relationship", as long as you two can have a deep connection. A squish is an intense feeling of attraction, liking, appreciation, admiration for a person you urgently want to get to know better and become close with. It is different from "just wanting to be friends" in that there is an intensity about it and a disproportionate sense of elation when they like and appreciate you back.
2. Such a person can be referred to as your "squish".
3. It can be used as a verb, "to squish on someone".
A: So are you... dating right now?
B: No, I'm not looking.
A: (thinks: oh good, that means she will date me)
B: No I really want you to hear what I'm saying: I'm not looking to be in a relationship. But I have two squishes right now.
A: You what?
B: Squishes. They're people I just really love and want to be close to and intimate with - but not in a sexual way. I just feel very connected with them and attracted to them and I want to be important in their lives. But I don't want to be in a romantic relationship with them.
A: Huh? You're weird.
A squish is a platonic crush, one where you like someone and want to be close to them, but not in a romantic way.
I developed a squish on my best friend in high school.
1. v. To crush or flatten to the point where the object crushed has its fluids splattered about.
2. n. The sound of something getting squished. The sound is usually wet.
3. n. In the old Nickelodeon cartoon "Aaah, Real Monsters!", a squish was when a monster mildly liked another monster. Their form of a crush.
1. I saw a bug crawling on the table and squished it.
2. When I stepped on a grape in the supermarket, it went "squish".
3. In one episode of "Aaah, Real Monsters", Ickis thought that Oblina had a squish on him.
The type of hug with a long and close embrace which is always comforting. There are many variants on the normal squish, such as:
rugby squish: rugby tackle like with a run up leading to a squish
spinning squish: while squishing, one person is picked up and span around
suprise squish: where the recipient of the squish is snook up on then given a squish
behind squish: like a regular squish but where both the squishers are facing the same direction
tickle squish: where one person in the squish is being tickled
Laura was feeling a bit down so to help she had a squish from Toby
A "crush" on someone that is not associated with a desire for a romantic or sexual relationship. The desire to get to know them and be important to them is purely platonic in nature.
Characterized by admiration, respect and affection for a person.
Usually involves feelings generally associated with having a crush on someone i.e. feeling happy when they talk to you, caring a lot about their opinion of you, looking forward to seeing them, thinking about them a lot, intense happiness when your feelings are reciprocated, etc.
Can either be used as a noun ("I've got a squish on them") or as a verb ("I'm totally squishing on them").
Girl 1: I can't get him out of my head! He's so nice, and smart, and I always feel so special around him!
Girl 2: You know he has a girlfriend, right?
Girl 1: It's not like that! I'm just squishing on him.
something that might lead up to smushing, but in particularly, oral sex
Sarah totally squished me before my big soccer game
-Soft, squishy, chubby skin on a person's body.
-Wow, you have a lot of squish.