to laugh obnoxiously
the act of having a really annoying laugh
i hate when that girl squaggles at the lunch table everyday
listening to her squaggle makes me fall out of my seat.
The red squiggle under misspelled words. Most commonly seen in Microsoft Word and modern internet browsers.
Person 1: "How do you spell obsequious?"
Person 2: "I don't know. There's a squaggle under the word. Just right-click it for the correct spelling."
Squaggling is the intense, more active form of cuddling
in which a couple
does everything they can to maximize the surface area of body-to-body contact which increases stimulation all over the body. To achieve squaggling status:
1) Be embraced to the point of near suffocation (if it is a true squaggle, this will feel good)
2) The appendages (arms, legs, and if you got the length, schlongs
) of the squagglers should be wrapped around and intertwined
3) While it is possible to squaggle with both partners facing the same direction, the most intense squaggling occurs when the partners face eachother (a few obvious pros of facing eachother are the eye to eye and boobie to boobie contact)
4) Once an embrace
is established and appendages are intertwined, hands, feet, fingers, toes, and any other body part that is able to roam and stimulate should get busy!
*NOTE: Squaggling does not involve intercourse
, and although the outcome of a good squaggling session usually RESULTS in an intense shag
, the terms intercourse
and squaggling are distin...
(pronounced like "squawk" and "goggle")
1. To move over; to get out of the way
2. To go on your way
1. Give me more room, squaggle over!
2. Squaggle away.
an expression meaning to run quickly or leave a dangerous area and or crime scene.
shane:hurry up dude pour more gas on!
zaky:shit cops squaggle!
to get head from a fat chick
yoooo lemme get some squaggle!!!
1. Niggers fighting one on one with a croud watchin.
2. A Penis.
1. ex: We was in for a squaggle
2. ex: That guys Squaggle
was hangin out!