Springfield's got the closest crews you'll ever meet, and if you try to start shit within our borders you're bound to get wrecked. Fags that start shit within our own town get ended fast, might as well get out if you're gonna be a bitch. Springfielders stay on good terms with our neighbors, dont start anything and you got a free pass to all the product and protection you need. Friends are what make Springfield a place to be, we stay close and dont let no one start trouble and get away with it.
Person B: Yeah, they got some real good stuff and some real good people.
Person A: Don't forget the hot girls.
Person B: How could you? Springfield girls are banginnn
- Volleyball (invented in Holyoke, a Springfield suburb)
- Dr. Seuss
- Indian Motorcycles
- The Springfield Armory (stocked the US military with rifles since before the US Civil War up until 1967, when it was converted to a vocational/technical community college).
- The Springfield Indians AHL hockey team, whose claim to fame was that Snoop Dogg wore their jersey at the end of the Gin and Juice video (or "What's My Name?", I can't remember).
- And presumably more stuff that I can't think of right now.
Lots of Puerto Ricans live there now.
-Learned wise man.
2. The fictional town where TV's The Simpsons live. It's not supposed to be in any state; rather, it's Springfield, USA. Identifying it with any real city would be a real embarassment because this Springfield is home to a fake barf factory.