1. A person who has a sponsor in AA.
2. A person who follows the advice of a sponsor to the letter.
3. Someone who gives free services to AA and thier sponsor for nothing in return, except spirituality.
4. Someone who is often abused and neglected by thier sponsor.
1. Mary was Bill's sponcee in AA. Bill often has Mary clean his toilet and have sex with him in return for everlasting serenity.
2. Bill was mad at his sponcee Mary. She would not have sex with him, so he kicked her out of the house and turned her into the police for drinking while on probation.