2. To be flashy, fly, and fresh
3. To be well dressed, and well swagged out
- I'm clean, I'm spiffy, It's amazing ain't my spiff terrrific..
- I keep my pants creased, I keep my jeans tucked, i let my pants sag kuz i dont give a f*ck...polo shirt, check my polo bag, fresh hair cut come and take a photo man
Bob-man i hope john dresses good for the club, im trying to take some girls home
Mike-Yea but i hope he doesn't get too spiffed up, he'll make us look bad
- Bruh you see that dude over there all spiffed up, man i bet he got hella guap and pull hella hoes
- Hell yea man he's spiffed out ridiculous