|1.||Special K Challenge|
1. (noun) A two week diet -centered primarily around Special K products- created by the Kellogg NA Company. Often the target of misguided speculation by psycho hosebeasts.
2. (noun) Any problem you have when dealing with a person with the nickname "Special K."
3. (noun) Taking three hits of Ketamine then walking to a door, opening it and saying your full name wholly and completely.
1. A few idiots boycotted all Kelloggs products after that 'blogger misrepresented the terms of the Special K Challenge.
2. My Special K Challenge is trying to act like I'm interested when he tells me who is, and who is not, Jewish.
3. Christine was doing fine in the Special K Challenge until she decided the doorknob she was turning was actually a donut and tried to eat it.