The Mael brothers private lives has always been drenched in secrecy. Some say that they're jointly married to eight wives, while Russell fervently claims that he is married to Jacqueline Kennedy.
* For The Girls With Everything (Women who are self-obsessed with plastic surgery)
* All You Ever Think About Is Sex (Relationship friction)
* Thanks But No Thanks (How to turn down advances from prostitutes)
* Don't Leave Me Alone With Her (How to decline advances from women)
* Falling In Love With Myself Again (How to combat Mastrubation)
A complimentary term for gifted individuals of exceedingly high intelligence, usually in the creative arts.
Original derivation from critically acclaimed genius pop duo Sparks - brothers Ron and Russel Mael - who were at the forefront of glam rock, synth pop, dance pop and Britpop. They now make uncategorisable music. However, they were less famous for making brilliant music than Ron's Hitler moustache.