A good hearted girl who is short tempered and often shouts at her close friends.
Rahul, try to be calm. Don't pull a sowmiya.
Sowmiya in Sanskrit means "soft","smooth", "calm". It is an Indian female name. Good planner, organizer, and manager.
Sowmya Raoh is an Indian Pop Singer.
S. Sowmiya is a Carnatic musician.
•The name of Sowmiya gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a great amount of success in anything you undertake.more...
• You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life.
• Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. People with this name tend to be highly intelligent although lack in hard-work and motivation due to their 'lazy' mentality therefore their initial results do not reflect their talent
• You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.
• People with this name tend to be very warm and nurturing. They are extremely reliable and are often found taking care of others. They have a deep need to try and create harmony in their surrounding
• Beautiful natured with a huge plus for humour and comedy-will tend to make those around laugh and smile. This quality is emphasised by the fact that you find humour in all most every aspect of life
In Sanskrit (The language of ancient India and the classic language of Hindusim- it is the oldest and the most systematic language in the world), 'Sowmiya' means "daughter of moon".
Sowmiya is also name of a famous Hindu goddess "Durga Devi"
This definition only applies to the spelling 'Sowmiya' with an 'i' and not different varations of the name such as: Sowmya, Soumya, Sowmia etc.