2) Boring sport. The field is huge. Why does this make it boring? It's so huge that 85% of the time, there not even in scoring distance, which meens 85% of the time isn't even worth watching. Quite honestly I don't find kicking a ball back and forth again and again until they finaly get a chance to score (And theres an 5% chance that they actually will score) The goals are a gimick, and the ONLY thing entertaining in this sport ('Cept maybe a really good dive by a goalkeeper)
3) It was invented by women let women play it! It's wasn't even considered a mans sport until a few years after it was invented
4) The only way to get an injury is to fake an injury. The only thing in soccer I would imagine hurting is getting hit in the face with an elbow (I.E. World Cup 2006, when McBride got clobbered)
5) It's only 90 minutes, while an American football game is 4 hours, Therfour to play Football you have to have more stamina than in soccer.
6) Keep in mind that America plays Soccer and most of Europe dosn't play American Football. Who has a right to judge those sports, the Country that plays both or the country that plays only one?
7) What's the deal with the short-shorts and knee-high socks anyway?
8) If Football as known around the world, IT would be the most popular sport.
9) Do you know why America dosn't like soccer? Because Americans have 4 other sports to watch and play that are ten times better than soccer. Soccer is boring, America knows this because we've played it coutless times, and if it wasn't for the World cup and a 'need" to be in it we could quite playing it. Soccer is a boring game of luck, witch compared to other american sports, very easy to play.
European: Soccer isn't boring because it's pretty much the best sport that we have. If we had any other American sport than soccer wouldn't be as popular because American Sports are better than European sports.
American: Dosn't that make you ignorant to possibly say that soccer is better than every other American sport when you don't even know any other American sports and judge them on your hatred for America?
European: Yeah, but Soccer is better than football
American: But you havn't even played football
European: Yeah, but... your an American fag...
Soccer player: *Punches lazy fuck in the face*
1. Put a ball in the upper corner with 5 men blocking your way
2. Drible 3 players without getting the ball stolen
3. Keep the ball in the air for 10 minutes straight without using your hands.
When you can acheive it, then tell me soccer needs no skill. About you saying it's a "pussy" sport, there are soccer players that play with broken hands and/or fingers (because it is FOOTball), you can badly damage your knee, legs, ankles, etc because you only use shin protection.
Hot girl - He plays soccer. I love soccer players.
American Football player - Damn. My penis is small.
Soccer player - Ho Ho Ho.. I'm the man.
Football players rest every single goddamn play. Baseball players stand in a field for hours playing with themselves. Nascar isn't even a sport--it's driving a car in a fucking circle 500 times.
For those who say soccer is a pussy sport, stop being ignorant. Football seems tough but with all those pads it's pointless. It's just a pussified version of rugby. Wow America sure screws up good sports.
Soccer girls are hot.
American football is retarded because they never use their feet except for kickers/punters. Call it throwball/runball/carryball/idiotball, just not football.