Snoof (Selfish New Object Orientated Flirtation)
(Noun) to analyse resources and be questioning with the objective of critical evaluation and / or personal gain
(Noun) one who snoofs
(Verb) the act of a snoof.
(Verb) Technical: the act of to capture unauthorised Wi-Fi packets, by sniffing around Wi-Fi networks for personal gain
Snoofa (Selfish New Object Orientated Flirtation Addict)
(Noun) a person addicted to snoofing
(Noun) as in ‘You have been snoofed.’
Slang: meanings “Case the joint” / “Check it out” / Make a killing” / Rip them off” / “Nick their ideas” / “Scam them”
• I think I have been snoofed meaning Ripped –off or Conned or Scammed
• They snoofed my pad meaning They cased the joint or were timewasters
• They snoofed my gen meaning They pinched my ideas, techniques and knowledge
To analyse resources and be questioning, with the objective of critical evaluation and / or personal gain
1. The act of seeking out and adapting a good solution from existing service providers.
2. To view real estate to compare and contrast with a similar real estate.
3. To view fittings, fixtures, furniture, contents and owners lifestyle, for critical assessment.
4. To view fittings, fixtures, furniture, contents and owners lifestyle, for possible future criminal activity.
5. To rummage through personal property seeking items to sell for profit.
6. To rummage through charity shops seeking items to sell for profit.
7. To window shop, seeking potential bargains and lower costs
8.To capture Wi-Fi packets, by sniffing around Wi-Fi networks for personal gain (see Wikipedia listing)
Snoofing From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snoofing is a combination of the words snooping and sniffing as it relates to Wi-Fi wireless network discovery. Snooping is the act of capturing packets surreptitiously, where as sniffing is the act of looking for Wi-Fi wireless network
A family friendly version of the word snart.
Sneezing and poofing at the same time.
Ooops, so sorry about that snoof
(verb, trans. intrans.) to kiss like a cat, i.e. to affectionately headbutt someone or something, or to rub the side of your mouth against someone or something.
Rex is such a sweet cat, he always snoofs me hello!
Quit that snoofing, Puss, you're getting in my way!
1. Snoofer: One who smokes pot.
2. Snoof: weed.
3. Snoofing: Smoking weed
4. Snoofed: Baked
1. Dude Jarethy is such a snoofer. Just like Tyler Morrow.
2 and 4. I gots the snoof if u wanna get snoofed
3. That girl has been snoofing quite a lot lately.
The opposite of snuffing
i just snoofed that soda through my nose
The sound a queef/pussy fart makes
Guy:Can I eat your pussy
Guy: Did your pussy just fart
To sniff the poo off of someones anus
the pimp did snoof his whore to ensure they were clean of stds