A verb, meaning to snort. Typically used in reference to cocaine or other powdered narcotics.
As his high began to fade, the young man snooded yet another line of blow.
Wow... he is once again snooding... is does it like every day
1. A game created by Dave Dobson. The object of the game is to free all the snoods by hooking together three or more snoods of the same kind.
2. A band for the hair of a woman
3. An insult that typically has no meaning. Since the word is an insult, it is usually used in a negative context.
1. You should go to www.snood.com and download snood.
2. She is wearing a red snood.
3. You are a snood!
A guy who had the chance to hook up with a girl twice, but fails.
Jerome, you're a snood! You could've had her!
a scarf like object, in a circle shape you place over your head. often shared between ron and hampst
dude share that snood
A guy with a tiny cock, struggles getting a girlfriend: scares them off all the time, and is a general asshole
.. to put it simply. The term however can be used very generally, and applied to any situation, or person.
1. Girl1: Wow! that guy is such a creep
Girl2: Yeah! What a snood.
2. Guy1: That Alex guy is such a snood..
Guy2: Yeah I know man.. He pissed on my sisters birthday cake.. what a snood-y thing to do
the female version of a gooch(the part between your balls and your ass crack).in this case the part between the gee and ass crack
iv got a really itchy snood
i cant believe you went down on her, she has snoodic lice
i had the most amazing snoodilingus last night
had the scuts last night and got shit all over my snood
Prissy/ angry little girl when hungry.
Jesus, where's my mum! I'm gonna rot! I'm so hungry!
Kathy, Tien & Lisa says:
A stupid game created by Dave (who's trying to feed his fucking kids, because he's too poor, apparently, to afford to clothe them properly) which will eventually take over the world, but which is now only succeeding in flunking out every college student in America. It is also more addictive than pot.
Instead of working on my research paper, I'm playing snood!