Anyone who thinks they are better than someone else based upon superficial factors.
The Olson Twins
Need I say more?
Refers to those who deem theirselves as of higher capability than others. Usually characterized by their wealth, fashion, tastes, and personal belongings. Also refers to 83% of all high school teenagers. The other 17% percent...10% gangs, 4% nerds, 3% "other". The most annonying college snobs and high school snobs are characterized by their community service, top 10% in class, $12 an hour jobs at fancy diners, excellent GPAs, jock status, need I say more? There are the less annoying snobs who don't share these traits, but are snobs mainly because they are much too concerned with dumbass bullshit
amongst their friends. (If you come up in my face calling me a snob, your fate with the Devil will be suddenly clear.)
"The OC? I heard that place was full of snobs and homosexuals."
"So is my prep school, but THAT doesn't make me a snob...(smokes a blunt)"
"Say man, pass the greens already..."
*; A person who is a constipated arsehole.
or; See's themselves better than anyone else.
or; Rudely dismiss you.
Walking down the street I say "Hello" or "Hey" and all I get is a mumble or a cold shoulder.
thinks shes the shit even has a patch on her letter jacket for being class favorite. fucking dumbass
shes as low as the scum at the bottom of a swamp
stupid nitwit overcome by beauty
carlton from "weekenders" is a snob
a person who thinks they are better than others
"Say shit to me again I'll beat your face in, fuckin snobby bitch" ~ Me to a prep
A person who displays aloofness in the presense of inferior beings.
Everyone hates a snob, because everyone knows a snob is better than them... and as Nietzsche wrote, virtue itself is offensive.
originated when cruises to america were popular (think titanic
) all of the "upper-calss" people would go Port. Out. Starboard. Back. Basically because this side had the nicest views.
now a good word to describe those who word lick their own ass before touching someone who they think is below them.
the steriotypical snob is english I WONDER WHY THAT IS???