When you are in the stage of flirting that comes right before snuggling and/or cuddling.
Person 1: Those two are sitting there on the couch right next to each other, with their shoulders touching, flirting like none other.
Person 2: Sniggle; that's what they're doing!
To giggle & snort through the nose simultaneously
The action that describes giggling (laughing with repeated short, spasmodic sounds) with the mouth closed, with the only place of release for the giggles via the nostrils lol
During the sad occasion she knew it was inappropriate to laugh out loud and so managed to sniggle quietly much to her delight & to the embarrassment of her weeping friend.
Cross between "snicker" and "giggle"
Sniggling is not recommended.
word used instead of giggles...like...snigger and giggle in one! So...Sniggles!
1. To take something quickly when someone isn't looking; to steal. Typically something of low value.
2. To sneak and wiggle into a restricted area.
3. To achieve something intangible against all odds, such as stealing victory, through often humorous or unbelievable means.
1. "OMFG, did you just sniggle one of my french fries?"; or "He totally sniggled the last piece of pie out from under me!"
2. "My outdoors cat sniggled her way into our house through a hole in the ceiling, after she bounced off of a towel rack and a space heater, I don't have the heart to put her back out."
3. "I sniggled a victory in battlegrounds when everyone else mysteriously disconnected."
The act of snuggling with smeone and gigling at the same time.
I had the best time with John last night, even though all we did was sit on the couch and sniggle.
To snigger and giggle at the same time.
- the word was created 20th June 2006 by Sarah Hunt, UK.
anon: "*pats *** on the head*"
anon: "uh.. in the clean way"
* anon2 sniggles
the act of sniggering yet giggling simultaneously.
I can't stop sniggling.
I sniggled when I saw the picture you posted on my wall because I found it humorous.