1) Spoken in the show Red Dwarf (may have been used earlier than this.) and adopted into every-day culture; Similar meaning to damn or fuck.
2) Presumably an abbreviation of Smegma again; Referring to something digusting. Often an -unidentified- disgusting substance.
3)An insult. Smegma isn't the most complementary thing to call someone, so we can assume it comes from this word.
4) A company that makes various kitchen appliances such as cookers or fridges, which serve about as much purpose as the Smegma the word tend to derive from.
2) "Urgh! I just put my hand in a huge pile of smeg!"
3) "You SMEG-FACED FUCKING SMEG-FACE."
4) "Whiiiirrrrtickticktickneeaaawwwm ... boom!"
"Smeg" is mainly used as a kind of swear-word on the TV show Red Dwarf. When used in this context, its use is similar to that of "fuck".
Oh smeg! = Oh fuck!
What the smeg is going on? = What the fuck is going on?
Whats that smegging thing? = Whats that fucking thing?
I dont give a smeg = I dont give a fuck
1) Smeg: Exclamation of surprise not unlike fuck.
2) Smegger: Obnoxious person
3) Smeg head: As 2
2) I'll nut the smegger into oblivion
3) I'm not an insubordinate man by nature. I try and respect Rimmer and all, but it's so hard because he's such a smeg head.
this really smegging sucks
"Rimmer, you're an absolute smeg-head."
"Eww, that boy had a right load of smeg on his bell"
Salesman: i reccomend this one-Its got Smeg on it.
Sequioia: who would do that?
Salesman: i assume some guy in the German factory.
Sequioia: ah, i thought it was only us women that orgasmed on washing machines during spin cycles......
Salesman: thats not what i meant- can i interest you in a new washing machine?