1)Tastefull/Posh. (coined in America)
2)Trim/Slender. (coined in Japan)
1)On some seasons, Gucci is the smartest thing to wear.
2)In order to be a model, you have to be smart.
Knowledgeable, witty, or intelligent. Not a popular thing to be in America
The opposite of George W. Bush.
George W. Bush is so not smart.
1- To have proper spelling
2- To know what's good for you, whether you do it or not
3- To do what's best
4- To look at both issues
5- To admit your mistakes
6- To not overdo it
7- To not need to be told every little detail
8- To wonder constantly
9- To understand
10- To be weird
11- To think for yourself
12- The exact opposite of Poodle
13- To not suck up
14- To have a good sense of humor
15- To not pretend to be something you're not
16- To let he idiots embarass themselves
17- To question everything
Smart is...Uncommon around here.
Someone who doesn't support Bush.
She didn't vote for Bush, therefore she is smart.
code for a girl with a large set of "brains"
<guy1>wow that girl is really smart.
<guy2>yea she has a nice set of "goals" infront of her.
<guy1>i always like a girl with intelligence.
<guy3>do you think she was tutored?
something 4/3 people on this site think they are (and yes i meant to have an improper fraction)
i am so smart, i kno my abc's A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I , J, K....R, Y, Z!!!!!!!!! hooray!
1) to be/act intelligent
2) to be learned, but not able to integrate that knowledge into everyday use (intelligent), often used as a concatenation: book-smart, street-smart, brick-smart
3) to dress in a coordinated or fashionable manner, See: look sharp
4) (intrans. verb) to hurt or cause pain
1) That japanese kid is smart. He got his PHD before he was 20.
2) Jennifer is finally loosening up. Back in high school
she was just too book-smart and had no clue about what was going on.
3) Hey Swaggart, thats a smart looking suit you've got on.
4) Ouch, a paper cut... that smarts!