look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Could mean a variety of things, but most importantly it refers to someone who has "Skurped the Durp" and ended up all Skurpty Derpty. One could also "Skurp a Durp" and use either word by itself... i.e. "Durped out", "Skerpt out"
"dude, shit got real weird last night when David went Skurpty Derpty"
"yeah he was super Durped out"
by King Weirdo May 04, 2010