A toast to this night!
The outlook is rosy,
The future is bright,
Our children will marry,
Our kingdoms unite,
Skumps! Skumps! Skumps!
A toast to the home!
One grander by far than a palace in Rome!
Ah, let me fill up your glass, that last was all foam!
Skumps! Skumps! Skumps!"
-Disney's Sleeping Beauty
This act is commonly combined with other sex acts in manuvers such as the Skumpty-nine or Tennessee Log Skump.
Skump sessions can be casual 5- to 10- mile pump cruises on flat bike / rollerblading trails, or a 26-mile all-out marathon, where a gyrating, pumping motion is the primary means for moving the skateboard forward!
Check out skumping.com for articles, videos, and current information on this growing niche of skateboard pumping.
1. a.k.a. "Skeet-no-pump"
2. A failed pump-skeet, in which the skeet has ejaculated from the man or woman's penis before or at the time of the first pump
ex. "Jack's skump cost him any future relationships he could have had with that other young man, who was heavily turned off by skumps."
3. Also used as the term for the skeet that has resulted from the skump.
ex. "Jordan's no-pump-skeet got skump all over Francesca's prom dress the moment she opened the door. Her father was unimpressed by the whole skump debacle."
1. To ejaculate prematurely from the balls without a full pump
ex. (past tense) "It was supposed to be a clean pump-pump skeet-skeet, but the moment she first tried to pump he immediately skumped in her hair."
2. To fail at something quickly and miserably
"Since Tony was prone to skumping, he would skump out with girls often, who were all afraid of his skump skumping into their faces"
2. A double-wicket home-hitter double-deuce in the great game of cricket
ex. "The Irish badgers were close to skumping the great game against India until John McCloud managed to pull a skump"