1. For a friendly, considerate, and well-meaning person this can be a great period where one learns a lot about him/herself and life in general. For example, one can learn a lot about going out
, meeting new people, and making new friendships that can help her/him in the social marketplace.
2. If one lacks common-sense social skills
and/or basic social etiquette it can be a lonely, lonely sausage fest
for guys or a trip down Get-Your-Ass-Used-Avenue for girls. Lacking these social skills include: being a douchebag
by not bringing one's own liquor to a party or by not letting one's date/new friend talk because s/he is too busy talking about the most boring shit in the world or about her/himself non-stop. Basically, being SINGLE for this person means they better social skill UP. There's a REASON why s/he is single!!!!
3. A time that is desperately needed for serial daters
because they need to find out who the f*ck they are and what/who they really want in life.
1. I'm so envious of Malik. He's so happy being single and he's really finding out a lot about himself.
2. No wonder Apple is single. She doesn't know shit about guys or how the dating game works. Poor girl, she keeps meetin douchy assholes that just use her for sex :(
3. That boy seriously needs some single time. All he does is date one girl after another and you can tell he's just dependent on them for emotional support! Wut a weak ass bich!
When you are currently not in a relationship with a significant other.
It usually does not bother you, but the problems start when selfish and inconsiderate assholes rub in the fact that they have someone, and start saying they "love their oh-so-sexy boyfriends
" and start going on and on about what he/she does for them, CAN do, and blah blah.
NOBODY CARES HOW GREAT HE/SHE IS TO YOU!! If you're taken, and love your partner a lot, then good for you, but for goodness's sakes, at least show some consideration for SINGLE people! Some of these people may even be heartbroken ones, who have been abused by past partners, or just simply some that are sick of hearing about some stupid narrow-sighted people who only see either how "hot" their partner is, or how much money he/she has.
Talk about your partner if you want to.. but.. just calm down about it. Your life does not fucking revolve around him/her, so don't act like it.
single person: Hi. I am single.
taken person: HIII! OMFG I'm TAKEN by OMG the BEEESSTT guy EVVVEERRR!! He's SOOO cute and OMFG we go to MOVIES together and do FRENCH KISSES and all!! YAYYY FLOWERS and ICE CREAM and PRESENTS!!! He's SOOO awesome and makes me SOOOO HAPPY!!!!
single person: -_-.... *walks away*
it means that you are alone not lonley
you maybe single but you are always surrounded with friends and family and you are a stronger person not to be scared to venture life, yourself
the best damn feeling in the world! Independent & free!
"whatcha gonna do tonight?...."
"whatever the hell i want... im single!"
Being single's not that bad hehe
By : Jeff Foxworthy <hehe>
A choice of lifestyle commonly used as an exuse by a female in order to be free to play with other cocks and not feel guilty about it.
Guy to girl: "Why can't we keep going out? Things were great between us!"
Girl to guy: "I just want to be single for a while to see what it's like."
A CD that usually has around half the tracks of a normal one.
Why pay full price for half the music? I hate singles and EPs.
to feel like the bird in the sky.
to be single,its a great idea to feel the life.