Silly; a word used in place of being drunk or high.
Or wanting to get drunk or high.
I wana get silly tonight!
OMG I get soo silly off of 2 shots!
Do you wanna get super silly or just a little silly tonight?
Maybe we'll both get silly and hook up at the party!
He gets super silly when he smokes haa
1) To be funny in a cute way
2) To be funny in a neardy, weird way
1) When my baby sister dances around with a pail on her head, she looks so silly!
2) Those guys look way silly when they have all their role-playing capes and gear on.
The most awesome complement you can give a person! It is cooler than cool or even ice cold. Silly is the epitome of greatness, and a term used only to describe the greatest human beings on the planet
David:I shall find me a shark man
Charlotte: Your silly
David: why thank you!
used by parents to replace the words fucking retarded.
mom says "Timmy stop being so silly!"
1. to act/be goofy
2. to be intoxicated
3. substitution for the word cool, awesome, pimp, sick, hot etc
4. when something is expensive/gaudy/ghetto/hood & stupid to waste your money on, unless you are a rapper and have money to waste.
1. "your little sister is so silly."
2. "went to a bar last night and got silly as fuck"
3. "my chain too silly... my wrist too silly... my ride too silly"
phrase coined in the song "get silly" by VIC feat. soulja boy
"nigga your new kicks are silly"
4. " look at that purple cadillac with gold fucking rims, shits silly."
"that bitch's purse is silly"
Awesome, top shelf, very enjoyable.
That lap dance was silly!
funny, random, crazy.
Shelby is the definition of silly
A girl named Grace.
Grace is silly.