look up any word, like tribbing:
The thin layer of skin between a woman's inner vagina and inner anus. You can achieve this by placing your penis in either the vagina or anus, then put your finger in the opposite hole then feel around for the penis outline on the Shigina. Good Luck :)
I double penetrated a girl and felt my bro's penis through her shigina.
by No FuckingName Whore October 24, 2011