Justin Bieber's rap name. He sings a few rap songs that are not officially out on iTunes or anything. They are Omaha Mall, Dr. Bieber, and Speaking in Tongues. He's not trying to brand himself as a rapper at all, he's just having fun and showing people a different side of himself.
Shawty Mane, I think I caught Bieber Fever too!
1. A very short person with very long hair (a "mane")
2. Slang for the sword of the French Medieval ruler Charlemagne, Son of Ho Chi Minh (informal)
3. A player who always goes for the shotgun in Halo
1. "Wassup, Shawty Mane?"
2. "Draw thine Shawty Mane and haveth at thee, feudal peasant!"
3. "I got the Shawty, Mane!"
A name given to a celeb named Justin Bieber. From the song 'Speaking In Tongues"
Starting today, i'm gonna call Justin Bieber "Shawty Mane"!