Top Definition
A pronounced underbite.

When the bottom teeth sit ahead of the top row of teeth due to the jaw jutting forward.

The clinical term for a shamgab is 'malocclusion'.
Check the shamgab on that big diddy - he looks like the banjo player out of Deliverance.
by stoatthebaw March 26, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.