Worthless, has no meaning
Your money is Shambles compared to Filiz
when an event degenerates into a random, confusing state; a complete mess.
tonight has officially become a shambles
Word used to describe an individual after a particularly shameful performance, generally influenced by alcoholic intake.
Gregor, you were a shambles last night.
1. Verb. To take or vandalize something of importance belonging to someone else without their immediate notice.
2. Verb Also. To describe someone's own loss of possessions, due to their obliviousness.
3. Exclamation. To announce someone's dismay due to being shambled.
4. Verb once more. The act of taking the sacred virginity of another.
1. I just shambled your dog.
2. Dude. You just got shambled.
3. (with great emotion) Shambled!
4. "You shambled my sister"
To be in shambles.
Another way to say drunk or wasted.
"Dude you were crazy last night. You were in shambles."
1)Chaos, Disorder, Poorly Organised, Worthless
2)A way of walking
3)A butcher's slaughterhouse
4)A Meatseller's Table
5)Legs Like a Meatseller's Table
1) It was a complete and utter shambles
2 & 5) Look at him as he shambles along like that
3 & 4) Lets go & get some meat from the shambles
Verb. To walk with a jerking gait. A shuffle; sometimes unnerving.
The morning after a long bout of drinking, it was all that I could do to shamble to the 'fridge.
There, from the shadowy corner, the zombie shambled. I think I went mad then.
to make a decision by playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
We shambled to decide who had to clean up the dog poop.