Other Uses: Shambling ; Shambled ; Shambly
Shamble - General Verb
1. To have a non existing intercourse with a homosexual of your gender. Followed by real intercourse.
Shambl-ing - Present Verb
1. To be having a non existing intercourse with a homosexual of your gender. Followed by real intercourse.
Shambled - Past Tense Verb
1. To have been a previous part of a non existing intercourse with a homosexual of your gender. Followed by real intercourse.
Shambly - Adverb
1. To feel that you need to have a non existing intercourse with a homosexual of your gender. Followed by real intercourse.
Goes out to my bud Kenny (We are not gay.)
Homo 1: Oh Oh that hurts!!
Homo 2: WTF I'm not even doing anything yet!
Homo 1: Shamble me good!!
Homo 2: (Very Confused) W..T..F..???
Homo 1: Dude, you don't get it.. We're shambling!
Homo 2: (Still Confused) Okay lets do this thing! (Reaches for partner's genitals)
Homo 1: WOW THAT'S TOO FAR!!
Homo 2: (SLAP) SHUT UP !
Homo 1: I like that.
Homo 2: Shamble me good.... (Pulls out whipped cream)
Homo 1: What about the entree? ;)
when an event degenerates into a random, confusing state; a complete mess.
tonight has officially become a shambles
Word used to describe an individual after a particularly shameful performance, generally influenced by alcoholic intake.
Gregor, you were a shambles last night.
1. Verb. To take or vandalize something of importance belonging to someone else without their immediate notice.
2. Verb Also. To describe someone's own loss of possessions, due to their obliviousness.
3. Exclamation. To announce someone's dismay due to being shambled.
4. Verb once more. The act of taking the sacred virginity of another.
1. I just shambled your dog.
2. Dude. You just got shambled.
3. (with great emotion) Shambled!
4. "You shambled my sister"
To be in shambles.
Another way to say drunk or wasted.
"Dude you were crazy last night. You were in shambles."
1)Chaos, Disorder, Poorly Organised, Worthless
2)A way of walking
3)A butcher's slaughterhouse
4)A Meatseller's Table
5)Legs Like a Meatseller's Table
1) It was a complete and utter shambles
2 & 5) Look at him as he shambles along like that
3 & 4) Lets go & get some meat from the shambles
Verb. To walk with a jerking gait. A shuffle; sometimes unnerving.
The morning after a long bout of drinking, it was all that I could do to shamble to the 'fridge.
There, from the shadowy corner, the zombie shambled. I think I went mad then.
to make a decision by playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
We shambled to decide who had to clean up the dog poop.