look up any word, like turnt:
A slang term for a medically documented case of a person with a shallow vagina.
Anne: "Well I for one know that my doctor has told me that I have a shallow vagina. And when a man thrusts during intercourse, it HURTS"

Others:*snickering*she's got a SHAGINA.
by maythederivativebewithyou November 03, 2009
the vagina shaped area between your shins.
WOW! You have a GAPING Shagina
by Shagina twinss March 14, 2010