2. Name for that laid back, hungry fellow with a mere 9 hairs on his chin from the well loved Scooby Doo tv show.
3. Name for one who is similar in appearance to Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
4. Name for a guy who shags around.
5. A guy from Bowness who has three of these Shaggyable qualities, and is also very shaggable.
2. "scooooby dooo!"
3. "Hey Shaggy, hows it hangin dude? Solved any mysteries recently?"
4. "See that guy over there, he's a bit of a Shaggy!"
5. "Shaggay!! Nice one bruvva!"
Shaggy is the king of slack. His hobbies include eating junk food, eating junk food, and eating junk food. Shaggy is also a master of disguise. Just give the guy three seconds and he can become a waiter, a museum's caveman replica, or a coffee table. Shaggy is also certified in Scuba diving and can throw his voice.
Many of you might also ask why Shaggy is always chosen to lure ghosts into Freddy's traps. The reason why is that Shaggy is on his High School's Track team, and therefore can run very fast.
Little Known Fact -
Shaggy's father is a Police Officer, Real name is Norville Rogers, Adress is 224 Maple Street Coolsville, Age 17, Apeared in 295 episodes.
Robbie: "Ya probably, she's pretty shaggy."
2. Being falsely accused of something
Julia: "I know YOU killed my pet sheep!"
Peter: "No man im shaggy!"