Replaces any word which is itself a single or group of things or activities which hold non-important or non-noteworthy traits.
Like the 'Yadda-Yadda-Yadda' from Seinfeld, it cuts to the chase with out wasting time on the mundane.
Can be used to describe something excellent and good, but can also be used to describe something broken or lame.
Can be used as slang for something illegal such as drugs.
Also can be spelled: Shabadu
2. Do you want to hang out? Sure, but I need to get some Shabadoo done before I can.
3. MMM this sure is some good Shabadoo !!!
4. Yo, light up the Shabadoo !
5. I had to take my car to the shop its all Shabadoo.
6. Look at that guy's shoes held together with duct tape all Shabadoo.