A 2008 Will Ferrell movie in which he plays the coach/owner/player of the Flint Tropics, an ABA basketball squad. When it is announced that the ABA will be merging with the NBA and only the best teams will join, Jackie Moon (Ferrell) needs to get his team to win.
This movie has come under much criticism by both critics and fans that it is too similar to Ferrell's other comedies except it isn't as funny or witty.
STEVE: Hey Tim, did you see Semi-Pro yet?
TIM: No, but I did see Blades of Glory and Talladega Nights...so, yeah, I guess I did see Semi-Pro.
(1) talented almost to the point of being a player in the MLG ( Major League Gaming )
(2) Uber talented at video games, ie. pwn'n newbs
(3) Run. Jump. Lay down. Scan. Fire. Semi - Pro. ( The Ram Project, Dan's White Shoes )
Man that kid is so good, i bet he is Semi - Pro
(1) a woman who is so slutty that she is a semi-prostitute, hence, semi-pro
. Not to be confused with semi-rape
(2) someone who excels in some field (e.g., pool) but falls short of "professional" status.
(3) a male who "dusts the tip" of his male-friend to encourage him, if you know what I mean.
(4) refers to a feminine tone of voice that men sometimes use when talking to girlfriends on the phone or when they feel nervous.
The drac got all semi-pro on his buddy.
Yo. That's bitch is a semi-ho. Let's semi-rape