1. Anything that is disgusting or despicable.
2. When you feel like shit. Hungover from durgs, booze or lack of sleep.
1. Old mate is so fucking seedy! Alwayz pissing on the toilet seat and not cleaning it up.
2. I'm feeling so seedy after our crack binge.
I woke up feeling a bit seedy, can't come into work.
Run down and shady.
The old casino had ripped vinyl seats and only 3 slot machines. It was a really seedy place.
Dirty. Something filthy. Someone filthy.
That is one seedy hoe!
The word 'seedy' refers to someone who is shady and looks like he/she will rape your children.
Hey, I'm Tom Murphy, I'm the most seedy person in the world!!!!!
1. adj - run-down or shabby
2. adj - disreputable, shady
(often used to describe a place)
1. Karen lives in a seedy neighborhood, I would never walk alone at night there.
Feeling dirty inside when you wake up in the morning after a night out. Not quite hungover, but almost.
I feel way too seedy to go anywhere today.
Adj. Used to described a dirty, infectious place. From the term 'seed' used to describe semen.
Don't sit there; it looks seedy.