In reality, the reason that we have the "right to bear arms" is that in the days of the constitution's writing, there was no official military, just militias(armies made of citizens, similar to a volenteer fire department, so the normal people needed to have weapons at hand.
Also, its because of his that it is so easy to obtain guns, the reason that there are so many school shootings.
Person 2: "that should so be illegal"
Person 1: "Yeah, but they keep shouting about their second amendment rights. its too bad that our nation is so broken that even crazy laws like that can't get repealed."
1. When they banned all guns in the UK, crime went up several hundred percent.
2. Currently only law-abiding citizens are allowed to have guns, not the criminals that use them for their heinous acts.
4. It would be impossible to take away all the illegallly made and smuggled guns that the real criminals use.
3. Japan would not land troops in Hawaii during WW2 because every house had several guns.
5. Guns should not be taken away from patriotic citizens because some mommies couldn't handle their children.
6. A large part of the fighting during the American Revolution was done by the citizens(IE militia). These were just ordinary people that had weapons, but I suppose what they did was wrong too because it's "gun violence"?
Doesn't get much simpler than that. It'll never become "outdated".
Let me explain what that means kiddies.
It means that allowing the people the right to keep and bear arms they will be familiar with and know how to use guns and therefore you will always have a ready militia of patriots ready to defend America from all foes foreign and domestic.Domestic means they keep the fagz in the government in check and prevent them from growing too big for their britches.This is to remind those fucks in the government just who the fuck they work for.They work for "we the people" and receive their fuckin pay from "we the people".The 2nd amendment is the best legal document of all time so don't shit on it.You should educate yourself and be responsible and hold the fucking government accuntable for their actions.DOWN WITH TYRANNY!
A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The Second Amendment is basically the right for American citizens to own firearms. The Second Amendment also allows people to carry guns with them in public....however, this right has been violated time and time again, and states are cracking down on public conceal'n'carry.
Also, the Second Amendment is powerful in that it helps every other right stay alive.
Historically, the secret civilian ownership of firearms helped create freedom.
The only firearms you are NOT allowed to own are automatic weapons; they are for police & military units ONLY. Before the mafia exploited automatic weapons before WWII, citizens probably did have this right. The rules against civilian ownership of automatic weapons is understandable because criminals will be able to have an upper-hand in their evil schemes....
....actually, you can buy automatic weapons, but you are required to have a permit. There are also permits allowing conceal'n'carry.