2. Verb: To "Scott Walker" something, or screw it over, as in how Walker plans to screw public unions; or
to be "Scott Walker-ed", which is to get punk'd by a journalist pretending to be one of your tea-partier friends that supports big, unregulated business and funneled thousands of dollars into your campaign, when actually the journalist exposes you for the dirt bag sleezeball you are.
2. Dude, I totally Scott Walker-ed you in COD last night!
Rational Person - "I thought the tea-party was about freedom...what's more free than being able to bargain with your employer over safety, wages, and benefits."
Tea-bagger - "Well unions support democrats, and we know they're all Communist Marxist Nazis, Glenn Beck says so."
Rational Person - "I see why Scott Walker wants to cut education, it'll keep him in office producing tools like you."
2. An orthopaedic doctor in the Fort Wayne Hospital, Fort Wayne Indiana.
3.A kinda hot guy I dated once. He was really nice. He made me feel good, but a few of my friends didn't like him. We had a bit of a fling, but I broke up with him so I could get my old b/f.
2. My grandmother had an appt. with Dr. Scott Walker today.
3. Yeah, I had to break up with Scott Walker so I could date Kurt.