Elected Governor of Wisconsin in 2010 as part of the Corporate Jihad
. In early 2011, he showed the world that he and the Tea Party
are very anti-union and are out to destroy unions and all they have achieved. The money grubbing scum
obviously holds power over Scott Walker. He claims to be trying to balance the state budget (after his pro-rich/pro-business tax cuts) by cutting state labor costs. The unions and their supporters filled the capitol with demonstrators, which the heartless bastard ignored.
Scott Walker is an evil union-busting bastard like Adolf Hitler and Ronald Reagan.
Governor of Wisconsin who is screwing more people than the neighborhood whore by silencing the voices of tens of thousands of Wisconsin Union workers. He is not even qualified to sub in my classroom but is running our state.
Hey, why is my classroom filled with 40 kids and I have to buy them school supplies from my own pocket? Blame the UNION BUSTER Scott Walker.
n. (idiom) - The remnants of Koch paper products that occasionally cling to the shoes, garments, buttocks, and perianal regions of an individual that has recently used a public restroom and left in haste.
In their rush to end collective bargaining, several Republican representatives returned from the restroom with Scott Walkers on their person, most with visible signs of feces.
1. Noun: Governer of Wisconsin. Notorious for his anti-union, anti-planned parenthood, anti-education Budget Repair Bill, he is the epitome of douch-ness. He doesn't even have a college degree, as he was asked to leave Marquette for cheating (with a 2.3 GPA, mind you), yet he is a freaking governor.
2. Verb: To "Scott Walker" something, or screw it over, as in how Walker plans to screw public unions; or
to be "Scott Walker-ed", which is to get punk'd by a journalist pretending to be one of your tea-partier friends that supports big, unregulated business and funneled thousands of dollars into your campaign, when actually the journalist exposes you for the dirt bag sleezeball you are.
1. God, I HATE Scott Walker. He's setting us 50 years back in history as he's trying to destroy public unions!
2. Dude, I totally Scott Walker-ed you in COD last night!
Doomed Governor of Wisconsin who dropped out of college and is trying to end public unions ability to collective bargain. This, of course, doesn't sit well with the mostly progressive state, who, for some reason, forgot they were progressive and voted the tea bagger in in the first place...you get what you voted for...now Walker's approval rating is in the 30's. Also has only one facial expression and looks a little like Droopy Dog.
Tea-bagger - "God Bless Scott Walker! He's going to get rid of those commie unions once and for all."
Rational Person - "I thought the tea-party was about freedom...what's more free than being able to bargain with your employer over safety, wages, and benefits."
Tea-bagger - "Well unions support democrats, and we know they're all Communist Marxist Nazis, Glenn Beck says so."
Rational Person - "I see why Scott Walker wants to cut education, it'll keep him in office producing tools like you."
The man who balanced Wisconsin's budget and has gotten nothing but crap for it. The foolish, hypocritical democrats of Wisconsin are forcing taxpayers to pay for a re-election to take him out of office.
Poor Scott Walker.....
1. A Famous blues guitarist and founder of the Walker Brothers Band.
2. An orthopaedic doctor in the Fort Wayne Hospital, Fort Wayne Indiana.
3.A kinda hot guy I dated once. He was really nice. He made me feel good, but a few of my friends didn't like him. We had a bit of a fling, but I broke up with him so I could get my old b/f.
1. I just picked up the new Scott Walker Greatest Hits album.
2. My grandmother had an appt. with Dr. Scott Walker today.
3. Yeah, I had to break up with Scott Walker so I could date Kurt.