1. Marked by a lack of responsibility: irresponsible accusations.
2. Lacking a sense of responsibility; unreliable or untrustworthy.
3. Not liable to be called to account by a higher authority.
1. One who has no sense of responsibility.
2. Law One who is mentally unfit to assume responsibility for one's actions.
3. One who is unlikely to be called to account by a higher authority.
4. A little baby of a person thinking their shit don't stink.
He: Yes you did.
She: No, I would never do such a thing!
He: But you did.
She: I innocent!
Greek Mother-In-Law: She's a scarthopethano.
Physician: Obviously a case of Scorthoparthenism.