A new line of cars made by Toyota. The coolest things on wheels for under $20,000.
Do you drive a Scion?
A car which can easily be mistaken for an abandoned fridge when parked.
Person 1: Now look, someone's left out a perfectly good metallic purple fridge.
Person 2: Is it a frigidaire?
Person 1: No its a scion XB "xtra brisk".
A new car company that is an offshoot of the Toyota/Lexus family. Cars are referred to as "boxes on wheels". They are actually fully customizable when you buy them and are quite inexpensive.
Screw you! xB's are cool!!
1. A brand of vehicles made by Toyota
targeted towards the younger generation. The reason Toyota chose this name for there new line of vehicles has to do with my definition #2 and #3 below, Scion is supposed to be an heir to the throne of Toyota and is a descendant of previous brands and models produced by Toyota.
2. An descendent and/or heir to the throne.
3. A scion is a detached shoot or twing containing buds from a woody plant used in grafting plants in order to propagate.
4. A device of untold power in the video game Tomb Raider
1. Jenny purchased a new Scion last week.
2. Louie is a scion to the throne
3. Scion is a term used in grafting.
4. The Atlantean Scion is capable of "powers beyond the creator himself".
family of toyota cars.
scion xB was made a box so it could fit the square entrances of parking garages in japan
1. A descendant
2. A detached shoot or twig containing buds from a woody plant, used in grafting
3. The heir to a throne
In most cases, one plant is selected for its roots, and this is called the stock or rootstock. The other plant is selected for its stems, leaves or flowers, and is called the scion.
A descendant or heir.
George W. Bush is the scion of Satan.
A Toyota brand catering to kids that have seen "The Fast and the Furious" one too many times. At time of purchase, you are able to factory-rice your brand new scion.
have you seen the new scion commercial? the one where the guy spits all over the mic?