Scientology has many fucked up rules
1. if anyone who badmouths or criticizes scientology is a criminal, regardless of past history, likewise with people who leave scientology, destroy them any way possible, you have permission from the church of scientology(i shit you not...this is the literal rules)
2. Pay to play: got no money? get the FUCK out of scientology
3. Recruit celebrities: GET CELEBRITIES FOR FREE ADVERTISING (this is also one of their rules...100% no bs)
4. Vitamins make everything better! brain tumor? NO PROBLEM HERE HAVE SOME VITAMINS... OF COURSE THEY WORK L.RON SAID THEY WOULD...PROOF? WHO NEEDS PROOF WHEN YOU HAVE THETANS!!!
5. If your dear loving family are not scientologists...either recruit them or cut them off completely, aww your moms dying? GOOD! SHE ISNT A SCIENTOLOGIST SHE DESERVES TO DIE
6. Psychology and psychiatry ARE EVIL...THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOLOCAUST? (we dont need to prove...thetans remember?)...WHY? BECAUSE WE SAY SO...(besides we wouldnt want them to get rid of all our brain washing...)
7. MIND ALTERING DRUGS ARE EVIL...NOW LETS GO TAKE SOME WEED AND DRINK ALCHOHOL (L. Ron Hubbard was a heavy user of drugs)
8. Bribary and lying is justifiable if it benifits the church...we are above the law
9. If we cant beat them...sue them and incite violence against them until they are crushed...(sounds like the KKK and the NAZIs)
10. history is nothing...we can change it at our convienience...thats why L.Ron hubbard has about a thousand war medals...to bad those medals and official documents about them dissapeared...OH WELL guess you'll have to take our word for it
Go to youtube.com and type in scientology...you will see first hand how they abuse a reporter in an insane manner for trying to celebrate july 4th
They have bribed/brainwashed huge ammounts of the police force in various communities...soon they will truly be above the law no one will be safe
scientologists claim to have over 25 million members world wide...funny that the official government cenus and other records say its not even half of that...maybe 1/10th
They hope to destroy all forms of psycology and psychiatry...ironic that they use those techniques/practices themselves when "stress testing" people. if scientology is allowed to grow, the ability to care for those with mental diseases or issues will decay.
the practices and beliefs of scientology are making cracks within society with its agressive, selfish, and ignorant policies. they are encouraging violence and abuse to those who they deem "heretics" or "enemys"...if you say anything bad about them BAM "enemy" or "criminal"...if you try to leave their organisation BAM "heretic"
Basically its a falsetto 'religion' in which eternal happiness is attained by donating all of your money to the leaders.
Founded by L. Ron Hubbard as a way to scheme money and make a fast buck off his books. One of the 'holiest' days in this religion is Hubbard's birthday.
Because most celebrites such as Tom Cruise and John Travolta are too stupid to realize it, they belong to this group.
This area of the galaxy was once ruled by an alien warlord named Xenu. 65 million years ago his empire was overpopulated horribly, so to combat the overpopulation he had trillions of citizens called in for psychiatric evalutations and tax audits, where they were given paralytic drugs, loaded onto space planes, and flown to Planet Teegeeack. Once on this planet, their bodies were stacked in huge piles around volcanoes, while atom bombs were dropped into these volcanos, instantly killing trillions of galactic citizens.
To keep these people from reincarnating in the rest of the galaxy, Xenu set up a special trap. Powerful force-fields kept their souls (called "Thetans" in Scientology jargon) from escaping, and these thetans were then shown special holographic movies about the various lies they are supposed to believe, with characters like Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha. Over time, these thetans began to believe Xenu's lies about false gods, and began to reincarnate on Teegeeack (but the thetans called this world "Earth"). When intelligent life appeared on Teegeeack, thousands or millions of "Thetans" cling to every native soul (er, "thetan") and fill it's head with nonsensical thoughs and irrational beliefs.
The key idea of Scientology is to avoid tax officials and psychiatrists at all costs, while paying the church a large amount of money for special "counseling" (called "auditing" in their jargon) to help you reach a special enlightened state called "Clear" where you telepathically communicate with these "thetans" clinging to you and force them out of your body, and rid yourself of evil Xenu's influence.
(By the way, most Scientologists don't know this, like the Mystery Cults of the Greco-Roman world, Scientology doles it's doctrine out in tiny doses to it's new recruits, and tells the public next to nothing about what it believes. You don't hear that whole story until you reach a special rank in their group called "OT3" for "Operating Thetan 3". Their doctrine holds that if this got out, the Thetans in people would revolt at hearing the truth and people would get sick and die possibly just by hearing this story, which of course leads people who aren't Scientologists who hear this story to tell it to others and watch them not die or get ill from it.)
Scientology is like some creepy science fiction movie, but it's all really happening. They have "Churches of $cientology" set up everywhere, they have an army, and endorsements from celebrities like Tom Cruise, Nancy Cartwright, Chick Corea, and John Travolta. It's a seriously dangerous thing to get involved in, and I reccomend this website to anyone considering joining: www.xenu.net