Top Definition
A proper noun for A guy who's face looks a lot like a cheese knife ( cleft chin or short beard optional) ( sometimes confused with a cartoon barracuda)
"Chris, look, it's the Schwizzler"
by The Jammer August 08, 2003
A type of control that 'schwizzles' (slides) down to provide additional functionality to a Web 2.0 Application/Website.
Noun: I like the schwizzler at
by Beaker Sinky October 11, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.