Seven (or more)
Its a prision for kids where you cant enjoy life.
The kids at school are total wimps. I got sent to the Principals office because I called someone Fatass spoiled brat and somehow he found out (he cant exept the fact that he was spoiled and fat)
Theres so much learning that you forget what you learned. On yo homework you forgot everything you learned so i cant finish it.
why do adults like participating in hurting children?
Its impossible to show your true feelings with out getting in huge trouble.
Its hard to enjoy a social life. If you talk to your friends you get in trouble.
If you get a C or lower you get in trouble by your parents.
Dont you want to spend time with your family instead of assloads of homework?
Limits: if you say words as innocent as idiot you get detention. They call having fun a privilige. You cant do this or that x100000000
The teachers a joke (there like those cogs in toontown)
The more they take away stuff from you the more you want it.
You: school was so boring that i forgot everything i knew! Time to have fun!
Mom: Did you do your homework?
I have to relearn everything
Mean Ass Teacher: I h8 that kid, Im gonna beat him/her up.
good news is i have an excuse for his/her beating so i wont get in trouble.
You: Hi Ms. Smith, how are you doing?
M.A.T: *Beats you up*
You: *tells mom and dad what M.A.T did to you*
Parents: *complain to school*
M.A.T: *Uses excuse to fool parents*
Parents: your in trouble son/daughter for lying
You: Dude school is boring
Your friend Josh: I totally agree
Faghead Asshole Teacher: *hears conversation from a mile away*
F.A.T: *interrupts conversation/invades privacy*
F.A.T: You guys are in huge trouble for socializing and sharing your feelings about school!
You: Damn I got a C
Parents: Damn you got a C! Youre grounded
You: Yo mama is so ugly that when she walked into The public restroom, she scared the shit out of the toilits!
Your friend Jeff: LOL!
Whorehead Teacher: You guys, off to the principals office for insulting someone!
You: I cant believe they took away my ipod for it being out. It wasnt even on! Now i really want to listen to that song.
asshole principle on the loud speaker: If you take out an electronic device and a teacher sees you, we have to assume its on and your having fun so we have to steal it from you.
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls