At some point during your schooling career, you'll most likely have to deal with the issue of clothes. Apparently they make a really big difference. If you don't wear name brand (ex. Aeropostale, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister), you'll probably get made fun of. Of course, buying a $50 shirt that probably isn't even of higher quality makes you that much cooler. Rest assured, once you're out of high school, nobody is gonna give a crap what you wear.
And then there are the relationships. School also serves a purpose as a dating hub. A place for people to find matches. To find the kind of love in which they ignore everyone but their significant other when they're around.
Drama is also found in this big zoo. He said she said, relationship drama, rumors, and the classic fight.
This place is a test, just like puberty. The strong ones persevere and make it out. The weak, well, don't make it. After graduation, you'll probably realize how much you'll miss this place, unless you went to a really bad school.
Mom: I'm sorry Jerry, we can't have you kids walking about all day. Off to jail, oh um, I mean school with you.
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless information: By presenting you with this information we can disallow independent thought. While you may begin to think for yourself your teacher, asking you to pay attention, will continually interrupt you. This is one of my favourites!
7. Obedience: Yes this is firmly set into the school world. Discipline, self-discipline, thought-discipline hell it’s all here! We take great pride in our ability to control you. Our shrill voices echoing down the corridor. Yes you needn’t ever feel safe, in or out of school. Be afraid, be very afraid.
8. Long term: This will last sometime; you probably won’t be able to remember a time you weren’t in school. No mode of comparison, excellent.
9. Holidays: We have carefully timed these so that they are long enough to maintain sanity but short enough to deter independent thought.
10. Work ethic: You cannot be a worker without work ethic.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t try to escape, even if the gate is always open.
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"