Where the impressionable youth are indoctrinated to prepare them for exploitation by the establishment.
The Man: Under the mores of the capitalist system you shall attend school. Through academic rewards and personal choice you will go forth and choose a suitable career, which you shall endure for a substantial amount of time. A vast majority of the money you earn shall be given to the ruling class via taxes and other undisclosed methods to keep us in power. In return we shall sustain your need for this career so we can exploit you in this fashion until such a time your ailing health makes this practise immoral and you become incapable of serving us. Once you retire you will no longer pose a threat to the system and our goal of keeping you blind to the injustice of our presence will have succeeded. Over the next few years you shall come to the realisation that despite the pleasures life has given you it is a hollow victory in the face of a reality where you could enjoy complete freedom. Although you now know the truth you shall no longer live to warn others of it- the cycle you became a part of shall endlessly repeat itself with the enforced participation of subsequent generations. There are no exceptions and no escape. Our existence is built on this agenda: to keep you devoid of every possible alternative to such an extent that you submit and resign yourself to our reality whether you agree to it or not. And that's the truth.
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls