Now, you are expected to wake up early, and even if there is a blizzard or slippery outside, we dont care.
We will give you ridiculous amounts of pointless homeworks we dont even check, and only check when you havent done it.
If you have to go use the bathroom and ask, you will be suspended. If you ask for a pencial during a quiz, you will be given a 0 for the marking period.
You will be given only the shittiest food in history, if you try to complain or write to the mayor, we will find you. and expell you.
We may say you have freedom of speech, but you in any case do not. If you opinion differs from ours then you will be severely punished.
We also do not tolerate less than 100% absence, if you are sick or hospitalized, you will be given even more work and given 0's for the days you miss. No excuses.
Our demon possessed teachers are only one of the demonic. You will be yelled at anything.
We lock our bathrooms at all times and only open them when there are people of the States coming in to inspect.
I hope you enjoy it here in the bottom-less pits of hell. We make sure to terroize and make your lives harder, and carry on the work of Satan. The work we give are manufactured and copyrighted by his demons and Satan himself.
Teacher: NO. HOW DARE YOU ASK ME? Go back to your seat NOW.
Helpless Student: but -
Teacher: I am calling your mother, you are suspended.
Overall, schools a hell-hole. Education is good, but what the fuck? Couldnt they atleast make some benfits?
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless information: By presenting you with this information we can disallow independent thought. While you may begin to think for yourself your teacher, asking you to pay attention, will continually interrupt you. This is one of my favourites!
7. Obedience: Yes this is firmly set into the school world. Discipline, self-discipline, thought-discipline hell it’s all here! We take great pride in our ability to control you. Our shrill voices echoing down the corridor. Yes you needn’t ever feel safe, in or out of school. Be afraid, be very afraid.
8. Long term: This will last sometime; you probably won’t be able to remember a time you weren’t in school. No mode of comparison, excellent.
9. Holidays: We have carefully timed these so that they are long enough to maintain sanity but short enough to deter independent thought.
10. Work ethic: You cannot be a worker without work ethic.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t try to escape, even if the gate is always open.
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"