a huge fucking waste of time and effort. half the crap you learn, you just end up forgetting. you are forced to work on pointless worksheets you seen 3 years ago while listening to annoying assholes try to be funny. you never end up being with any classes with your friends. sit by yourself and everyone assumes you are quiet. ususally the classes are filled with fat bitches and assholes that you try to ignore. they talk out in class while you are taking notes so your parents dont beat your ass, and they stop the teacher and bring them to talk about their fucking cats itching problems. half the time you have no fucking idea what is going on from spacing out and fail that test. when you come home all you want to do is sit down and rest but NO theres fucking homework that if you dont finish you will fail. and then your parents will threaten to send you to a fucking private school across the country. and if that doesnt work they will throw your tv out the window/computer down the stairs.
billys dad: where is your homework?
billy: ...oh that..i forgot becuase i was watching the news for civics
bills dad: WTF NO WATCHING TV I SAID! WHAT DID I TELL YOU? DO YOUR HOMEWORK WHEN YOU COME HOME FROM SCHOOL!!!
(tv crashes through window)
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls