School is a -lot- of things. Mainly all of them are shitty (and all of them being nouns). Here goes:
1. Social forum where you go meet a bunch of idiots that ask you stupid questions.
2. Building which you have to be early/on time for or you'll get your ass kicked by the principal. The time to be at this building is always before 8:30 am if you're in middle school or above, and around 9 am if you're in elementary.
3. A place where you get your ass kicked by the "cool" people.
4. An alledgedly "diverse" place where in reality, it's divided into several cliques. These cliques are incredibly tight-knit and anyone who isn't part of one is considered an outcast and gets shoved into garbage cans & shit. The average middle-school-or-above usually has a stoner clique, skater clique, the "popular people" clique (AKA the people that won the genetic lottery), grade-obsessed-brainwashed-people clique, intelligent people clique, etc...
5. A complete and utter hellhole.
1. Veronica: Hey, Valerie!! I got a 4.0 GPA on my report card! I'm so smart!
-four hours later-
Veronica: in Spanish class Hey, Asti, where's Mexico? Is it in Asia?
2. Asti: *wakes up* *looks at alarm clock* OH SHIT IT'S 6:20AM I'M GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!! I'M GOING TO DIE AND GET 3 REFERRALS AND MISS GOING ON THE END-OF-THE-YEAR FIELD TRIP!
3. Decent person: Hey, Maddy? Where's the recycle bin?
Maddy (surrounded by "cool" friends): Bitch, how dare you talk to me! *slams decent person into locker*
4. A decent person looks out at her school five minutes before the bell rings. She sees a bunch of different groups all huddled together, glaring at other groups. This decent person sees the popular people bitchslap the intelligent people for saying things that are simply too complex for the idiot populars to understand :(
5. Asti: Oh dammit I hate Sundays... T_T The day off is ruined by knowing I have to wake up at 6 am and go to hell again.
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.more...
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
dude, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls