School is horrible, people who have problems at home still have to put up with assholes, useless classes, homework etc.
School can fuck up your social life, and one of the main reasons for teenage suicides. If we wasn't at school, we could be doing things we enjoy most, such as friends, hobbies etc. I do admit, I have learnt some cool and useful stuff in school, but, you need to see the real world to learn things, such as seeing how things are made, how
things work etc, insted of being in a dusty, cramped classroom full of pricks, while you are writing out information into a book that will get thrown away at the end of the year. So yes, school has it's good points being-
You learn to write, handy.
And some other stuff, depending on what you care for.
The bad being- Read other peoples describions. I think the main being: Destorying self thought.
In my opinion, school should be atteneded when wished or at freewill, because sometimes, I really want to do something or see someone, but I have to go to school to do " Math ".
School wastes life, imgine a child dying just before leaving school, how much of her/his life has her/him wasted?
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls