Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless information: By presenting you with this information we can disallow independent thought. While you may begin to think for yourself your teacher, asking you to pay attention, will continually interrupt you. This is one of my favourites!
7. Obedience: Yes this is firmly set into the school world. Discipline, self-discipline, thought-discipline hell it’s all here! We take great pride in our ability to control you. Our shrill voices echoing down the corridor. Yes you needn’t ever feel safe, in or out of school. Be afraid, be very afraid.
8. Long term: This will last sometime; you probably won’t be able to remember a time you weren’t in school. No mode of comparison, excellent.
9. Holidays: We have carefully timed these so that they are long enough to maintain sanity but short enough to deter independent thought.
10. Work ethic: You cannot be a worker without work ethic.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t try to escape, even if the gate is always open.
You are free to do as we tell you.
School is horrible, people who have problems at home still have to put up with assholes, useless classes, homework etc.
School can fuck up your social life, and one of the main reasons for teenage suicides. If we wasn't at school, we could be doing things we enjoy most, such as friends, hobbies etc. I do admit, I have learnt some cool and useful stuff in school, but, you need to see the real world to learn things, such as seeing how things are made, how
things work etc, insted of being in a dusty, cramped classroom full of pricks, while you are writing out information into a book that will get thrown away at the end of the year. So yes, school has it's good points being-
You learn to write, handy.
And some other stuff, depending on what you care for.
The bad being- Read other peoples describions. I think the main being: Destorying self thought.
In my opinion, school should be atteneded when wished or at freewill, because sometimes, I really want to do something or see someone, but I have to go to school to do " Math ".
School wastes life, imgine a child dying just before leaving school, how much of her/his life has her/him wasted?
The most boring ass place on the planet earth. Do u ppl all agree with me. But to me school is a prison.
imin high school and its sucks big time.
A place where you go to until you are an adult where you get taught how to solve the opposite angles of triangles and the humour in Shakespeare, but nothing about how to pay a bill, write a cheque, find a flat.
(To all saying that school is necessary for a decent life, I challenge that having a brain is required for a decent life. I'm a college dropout yet I'm doing well enough at the moment working for a decent company in a job that's a laugh riot compared to the dejection, bullying and harassment suffered in education from the age of 5.)
"Don't they teach you anything in school these days?"
- "Er, not really, we learn how to ace standardised tests"
Concentration camp for children. Set up to teach people to become docile and obedient subjects of capitalism and the state. This is achieved through mind-numbing, attacks on individual identity, and various degrees of disguised terror, usually (but not always) concealed by a double-bind.
Often combined with indoctrination into dominant ideas and training in skills useful to bosses.
a place where children are punished for being normal and sensible.
even i am punished many times for eating in class, laughing, talking and even sleeping. thats not fair.
a fucking place where people have to waste god knows how much of their life as kids and young adults going to where they learn shit , of which like over 90 % is gonna be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS TO THEM AS ADULTS and like 50 % of which theyre gonna forget!
honestly, how many people are gonna fucking need to know about any shit they learn in history class,how to calculate the fucking area of a triangle when u know an angle beside it or whatever the fuck, shit in english like poetry terms like omonawhatever , and other crap?
how many people are gonna remember all any of it?
also, we get fucking teachers who have anger management problems and give u a fucking detention for like breathing, which wastes even more of ur life
im not sayin there should be no school,or people shouldnt be educated, but school should be seriously modified so people learn what they should learn and choose what they want to learn for the future
and for of those of u retards who think the only people who bash school are the ones who get shitty grades, i actually have good grades, so go fuck urselves!
" we dont need no education ?ô
we dont need no thought control
no dark sarcasm in the classroom
TEACHERS, LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!!?ô"