"ya they are. my hair looks so choppy today but i dont think i used enough eyeliner...."
"ya i think ur rite...i can actually see ur eyes!"
"omg dont tell me that! ima go straighten my hair until it covers my eyes if i cant just black them out!"
"omg that scene kid over there is staring at us!"
"why? he doesnt even kno us lyk that..."
Yeah, I bet they are going to Auntie Anne's to butter their faces so the dicks are easier to slide into their mouths.
1. Have a ridiculous amount of piercings on random areas on your face
2. Get extensions and dye your hair that looks like a fucking rainbow threw up on it (don't forget to change your hairstyle every 3 to 6 hours)
3. Upload fifty million photos of yourself a day from crazy, stupid angles and abuse the photoshop so you look THE SEXXXX!!
4. Own a shitload of skinny jeans. Who cares if you're suffocating in pants three sizes too small? You look RADD!
5. Go to ALL the local shows, even if you've never heard of them. Also, it's a good idea to act like an attention whore and beat the shit out of someone while you're there cuz you're SO HARDXCORE, picking fights with random strangers.
6. NEVER, EVER leave the house without at least six pounds of eyeliner and fake eyelashes the size of caterpillars. Also, nude lipstick is a necessity, and an insane amount of foundation.
7. Be bisexual and/or atheist. There is no God, because YOU are God. The world revolves around you. Everyone cares and sympathizes with every little fucking detail about your tragic, dramatic, wild life.
8. Believe that you are completely original, even though there are billions of kids just like you trying to fit into the "scene" subculture. It's also good to have a HARDCORE name for yourself, like Andrew Asphyxiate, Marina Massacre, Dana Disaster or Deryk Destruction.
Dana Disaster: MURDER MURDER GUN GUN BANG BANG
Scene kids usually reckon theyre pretty hardcore and 'don't get into fights' they just throw a few punches and think theyre freaking awesome / badass.
Also, they do their hair themselves (cutting and dying), have loads of xxx's in their myspace names (which is checked every 20 mins and its upsetting if no one has commented since the last time they checked), many scene kids permanently draw some kind of black tatoo on their hand constantly in sharpie marker (redraw every tweny mins), and are usually / stereotypically hated by real hardcore kids and goths, grebos, and possibly emo.
the differences between emo and scene are that scene kids generally think a bit too much of themselves, their eleventy-million photos and their colourful streaked hair... and emo think a bit too little of themselves, their lives and such.
many scene kids are also 'obsessed' with something that rules their lives like dinosaurs, cigarettes, sharpie markers, and pretty little girl bows in their hair (even the guys) :)
''cool... she lookes like an emo to me...''
''no way man, does she LOOK depressed?''
''spose not, she'll probably beat me up lol''