these kids are like 14-21.
they take a load of photos,
have hair that is the shit.
they dye it a load of crazy-cool colours
and some use uber cute hair extensions
that are leopard print or coontails and stuff.
many have little obsessions with
and other little kiddii cuteness
almost all have myspace,
and have hundreds/thousands of friends
they have like there own little language
and use a load of cutesy
ganstaa or 80's/90's
they wear a load of eyeliner
they take pride in their appearence
some would say 'vanity'
there hair is teased/backcomed on the
top layer, and the bottom layer &/or
extensions are straight
they wear tight jeans and ballet
flats, with bows in there hair
and leopard and zebra print are
some wear vintage too
they can be a bit random,
and are usually really fun!
some are non-drinker/smokers
and are really against that sort of thing.
possibly stolen from there little sister
yeahh, like that?
scenesters are often interested in photography, and say they want to do something in there life.
they typically photoshop.
do not call them emo. they will be offended. they are often mistaken for emos
they live for there friends, and cannot live without there music, ipod, phone, computer,camera :D
woahh, like ma new leopard hair?
that hair is the sex, ily!
scenegirl.x: ILYM!! xoxo seeyou@theshowtonite
yeahh, tis gonna be rad. new photos on myspace, commentss?? x
scenegirl.x: you know it, babs! xoxo
- Females are often whores who likes to expose themselves on photographs they take of themselves.
- Stupid hair that they think is unique when in fact they're just fuckin clones of each other.
- They think being bi is the coolest thing ever.
- Very vain and claim to be ugly when in fact alot of them appear to be pretty WITH their heavy make-up. Without it is a different matter...
- Talk like chavs. Behave like chavs. Are pig shit thick like chavs.
- They try too hard to be 'da sex'. They often make asses of themselves and cool people from the rock scene tend not to want to be associated with them.
- Spoilt and get everything they want, yet they still find things to complain about.
- They have NO passion for music at all and simply annoy everyone else who does.
- When they go to concerts they try to push in with their 'gang' of total idiots who look exactly the same as them.
- They talk about sex alot.
- And not one of them ever stops to think when they call themselves 'scene kids', they are being completely the opposite of being unique and fitting themselves into a stereo type.
- When you have to stand next to one it makes you feel violent and agressive and gives you the need to kill.
- They are attention seekers.
Scene Girl 1: OMG OLI SYKES IS TTLY HOT. I wanna get in hiz pants. When he sees me he'll wanna strip.
Scene Girl 2: yeah, like bmth are da bomb! the screaming iz da shit.
Scene Girl 3: like my hair? i sprayed it some bright colour to be unique.
Scene Girl 2: oh i lurrrrv it! u r so hot! though that girl over there has done exactly the same colour. but yr leik way hotter leik.
Scene Girl 3: she is so copying me. but yh leik, i look hotter. *twiddles hair*
(Scene Girl 1 feels ignored)
*Bashes into someone and starts giggling*
Scene Girl 1: ARENT I COOL?!!
Everyone who is at the concert for the music: NOOOOOOOOO!!!