One of the hottest things to ever walk this planet.
A: Whos that very hot woman over there.
B: O thats Scarlett Johansson
The definition of sexy. Nice lips, breasts, eyes, face and a very sexy monotone voice.
Young actress who has appeared in many critically acclaimed films, such as Lost in Translation and Match Point. She grew up in New York City and began acting at a very young age, and is now one of the most sought after ladies in Hollywood. And she's gorgeous.
Scarlett Johansson is the shit.
1. An actress who showed early promise, but just ended up being a typical floozy who pretends to know what she's talking about.
2.to give head to someone over forty in an elevator and get caught.
3. to have a mushroom nose that turns up, and a wide face with sagging eyes and pouty lips.
1. Too bad about Scarlett johansson, I thought she was tight.
2. Did you hear about Sarah? she pulled a total Scarlett Johansson with Mr. Gorski yesterday.
3. I don't like her face, its a total Scarlett Johansson.
A Hollywood actress who is considered 'beautiful'. This is mainly coz of her boobs (which she insists on showing to the world), because her face is quite plain and her body is average.
Typical Male blinded by boobies: "omgomgomg Scarlett Johansson is soo gorgeous! look at her boobies!!!"
Typical Female not blinded by boobies: "Look at her face."
Typical Male blinded by boobies: "oh right.. ehm.. omgomgomg look at her boobies! "
overated "actress" who thinks she is the next marilyn monroe. A girl with a very average face who only looks good when heavily made up in artist makeup and hair bleached to death. The only beauty this girl really has is a nice large chest. An actress who is mildly pretty.
She is only attractive in the upper torso region. What a shame she's only a scarlett johansson.
A-list actress deserving of her acclaim. Not beautiful, but somewhat pretty, cleans up well with perfectly applied makeup. Has nice boobies like I wish I had (mine are almost as cute!) A respectable actress known for talent, not immature antics.
I hope to be half as successful as Scarlett Johansson.