generally from nottinghamshire
mansfield town football supporters. scared to come and watch theyre team play darlington fc incase of reprisals
(song at a football, or soccer game)
oh mansfield town is full of scabs, its full of scabs scabs and more scabs...
2. Noun: a person who frequently obtains goods/money from others for free by asking them. See also 'tightarse'.
2. "That guy is such a scab!"
1. A person who downloads content from a torrent site and re-uploads that material elsewhere without attribution, claiming the work as their own. Regarded as contemptible.
intr.v. scabbed, scab·bing, scabs
1. To become covered with scabs or a scab.
2. To work or decide to make your mark as a scab.
Middle English, from Old Norse skabb.