It can be used to describe being high or just acting stupid. It's adjective is 'Satlan' meaning sombody who smokes a lot.
(or in Hebrew: Ani besatla ahu-sharmuta)
1. Buzz, getting high, the effect of drugs and/or alcohol.
Another word for satla is "sutul", which has the same meaning.
2. Lately also used as an adjective to describe someone who's high, the adjective satlan is used more commonly.
3. Maybe also used like the word sababa, an expression for good feeling.
This shit gave me a good satla.
2. Dude 1: you're such a satla (satlan) dude!!!
Dude 2: satla...*giggling*
3. Dude 1: wanna go to the beach?
Dude 2: Satla! Let's go...